Clean your devices from all the threats and viruses with the help of NQ Mobile Security app. Users will see two methods to download and install NQ Mobile Security For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista and Mac Operating Systems.
In this tutorial, we will show users how they can get NQ Mobile Security For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Antivirus apps help you to remove all the threats and viruses that are causing trouble in your devices. Because users can download many third-party tools on their devices that mess up with your device security.
That’s why most of the users download antivirus apps to locate and remove those apps that causing problems. NQ Mobile Security is one of those apps to protect your device from harmful viruses. This is not just the app that removes threats but also protects your device information and data. Many of the users are using this app on their Android smartphone and searching for any PC version of it.
Unfortunately, there is no PC version of it available to download and NQ Mobile Security is only available on Play Store for the Android users. But we would like to tell you that, there is a way by which you can also use this app on your PCs. Today we will show that way to download and install NQ Mobile Security For PC on Windows and Mac. Before that, we would like to tell you more features of the app.
Features Of NQ Mobile Security
NQ Mobile Security For PC allows users to scan and remove all the malware and trojans from your device. It automatically scans your device after some time and shows you the results. When you installed any third-party app and if that app is harmful to your device then it gives you alerts to delete it. This app gives you maximum protection to your device data and security.
Get safe browsing features in which it blocks phishing and malicious websites. Get a safe online surfing environment with the help of the NQ Mobile Security app. Also, back up your data in the app and restore any time without any issues. No need for any login password is required to use this app. It always activated on the background of your devices and u=instantly gives you notifications if you download or open any harmful file.
NQ Mobile Security does not slow down your device. It uses less power of your device battery and also helps you to improve battery performance. If your device is getting slow then use the booster feature to boots up the performance by clearing all the useless apps from your device Ram. The app is very simple to use and operate. With just a few clicks users can clear all the threats from their devices or PC.
How To Download NQ Mobile Security For PC?
NQ Mobile Security has no official PC version as we told you at the start but you can get this app on your PCs. To download this app on your PC, you need to use Android Emulator. Because this is the only way that allows you to download and install NQ Mobile Security For PC on Windows and Mac OS. We know many of you do not know about the Android emulators and below we w will tell you that as well.
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are the third-party programs that allow users to download any Android app on your computers. With the help of it, you can emulate the Play Store interface on your PCs and install any app from there. These emulators are safe to use and you don’t have to worry about anything.
When you search on the internet you will find many Android emulators. We have used many of them and found two of the best emulators for you guys. We recommend using BlueStacks and Nox App Player to download and install NQ Mobile Security For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Method To Download NQ Mobile Security For PC On Mac OS
Nox app player is one of the best emulators if you want to download the Android apps on Mac. Below you will see the steps to download and install the NQ Mobile Security For PC on Mac OS.
- Download the Nox App Player from the given link. Bignox.com
- After downloading, install the emulator on Mac OS.
- Once installed the emulator, open it. You will see the main homepage of the Nox App Player.
- From there, click on the Google Folder and select the Play Store.
- Now you need to enter the Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac OS.
- After adding the details, you will see the interface of the Google Play Store.
- Go to the search bar and write the name of the app NQ Mobile Security.
- Select the app, click on the install button and wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once completed, go to the main page Nox App Player emulator and you will see the app icon.
- Double click on that icon and use the NQ Mobile Security For PC on Mac OS.
Method To Download NQ Mobile Security For PC On Windows
After testing many emulators on Windows, we suggest you use the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC. So let us show you the steps to download and install NQ Mobile Security For PC on Windows 10/8/7.
- Download the BlueStacks on Windows PC from this link. (Download Link)
- Then install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows.
- When the installation process is finished, open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- When you open the emulator, you will see the icon of the Play Store. Click on it.
- Then you need to enter the Google account in it. This is a one time process.
- Enter your Google account so that you can use Google Play Services on PC.
- After that, you will see the main page of the Play Store.
- Now go to the search bar and write the app name NQ Mobile Security on it.
- Then click on the install button to download the NQ Mobile Security app on your Windows PC.
- When the installation process is finished, go to the main page of the emulator. You will see the app icon on the main page.
- Double click on the icon and use the NQ Mobile Security For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.