Free Download OMGuard HD for PC and Laptop. I’ve drafted a 100% working & tested guide to help you install OMGuard HD for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS.
Say no to low-quality live streaming services by downloading OMGuard HD for PC and Laptop. This app is the updated version and it helps you connect all your IP & CCTV cameras with your smartphones. But if you follow my lead, I’ll tell you a 100% working method to install OMGuard HD for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
This app has become a reason why I can now take a nice nap as well as work without any stress. Because it helps me a lot in accessing remote surveillance services on my smartphone. So now it doesn’t matter either I’m at home or work, I can still keep an eye on my property even when I’m not there.
But it was annoying for me to use similar services while bieng at work. Because while I’m working, I never want to use my Android phone. The messages, social media notifications, make my mind off the official work. So that’s why getting OMGuard HD for PC Download helped me a lot and watch a live feed on a bigger screen.
Most of the users get frustrated just because they couldn’t find a way of getting this app for PC. That’s why I’ve come forward to help you claim such a reward. But before leading you towards such a guide, I want you to become familiar with the basic features of the app.
What is OMGuard HD?
OMGuard HD is one of the best productivity tools that let you access remote surveillance services. The app is developed specifically for the benefit of IP & CCTV camera users. So all of the app’s services are free to access as well as there are no online ads. But if you want to use this app on an Android phone, then I would suggest you get it from Google Play Store.
This app is not just about watching live camera feed on a smartphone, but it also comes with lots of beneficial services. For instance, it helps you connect digital recorders like NVRs & DVRs with your device. So a user doesn’t have to worry about saving a live feed video on the device’s disk storage. Because now they can go wherever they want and still be able to watch the recorded videos, just with the help of the internet.
Another good feature of this app is that it allows you to connect a device with the app wirelessly. You can either scan a QR code or search for the devices connected with the same wifi. Get a list of camera & recorders, and select only the one which you want to connect with the app.
If you are looking for a fully-featured live camera app, OMGuard HD is what you need. Because this app has tons of great features and all of them are for the sake of users. Like the Pan-Tilt-Zoom service, it helps you to take full control of CCTV cameras from a long distance. Likewise, a user gets to receive online notifications if something goes wrong near the installed cameras.
How To Download OMGuard HD for PC and Laptop?
It’s time I tell you a way of downloading OMGuard HD for PC and Laptop. Because this app is only available for Android & iOS platforms. But because of its HD quality live feed, users are willing to access the same services on their computers. So the best & only option left for us is to use the services of Android emulators.
What Android Emulators Do?
Android emulators help use emulate a whole Android interface on PC/Laptop. These programs are developed only for the greater good of Android users, who want to use Google Play Services on PC. But there are plenty of emulators, which doesn’t provide services as they advertise. So I’m only going to talk about a tested software and it’ll help you install OMGuard HD for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
Downloading OMGuard HD for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best Android emulator aka BlueStacks via provided link.
- After downloading “BlueStacks.exe”, install it on your computer. The installation process is simple, just keep following the onscreen instructions and it’ll only take 4 to 5 minutes to complete the process.
- When you are done installing the emulator, it’s time you open it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your PC.
- Inside BlueStacks, to start emulating the Android interface, you’ll be asked to enter some details. Like entering Gmail account details, selecting software UI language, and a payment plan (you are allowed to select the free plan).
- Now that you have completed all the startup forums, you’ll be redirected to the main interface of BlueStacks.
- From there, click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type OMGuard HD in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- You’ll be notified after the successful installation of OMGuard HD for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
- Now you can open the app and watch HD quality live feed on a big screen.