Download Open Camera For PC on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS By following all the instructions given in the post. If you are doing a Vlog or any content on the run, then the Open Camera app can help you edit on the go.
Open Camera for PC lets you dial in all of your settings for your phone camera. The selfie camera doesn’t perform well compared to the rear camera of your smart device. However, if I use Open Camera, I can make all of the adjustments to make the picture a lot better.
Having this ability to dial in your settings and hold the exposure on your smart device camera is fantastic. Because it help you shoot good looking photo and videos. After that, you can easily upload them to any social media platform that you use.
My recommendation is that if you are a vlogger then this application is perfect for you. If you are doing Vlog or any content on the run, then Open Camera application can really help you. In term of quick edit and easy shortcuts for all the setting while Vlogging.
About Open Camera Application
Open Camera application is offered by Mark Harman. The size of this application is around 3 MB. Google Play Store users have rated 4.2-star for this amazing application. Which has been downloaded by more then Ten Million Users alone in the Google Play Store.
This amazing application was last updated on May 6, 2020. In this latest update all the minor bugs has been fixed. Moreover, there is a new icon for switch between multiple cameras. Flash now supported for manual ISO/exposure. More custom video profiles added and Auto-level feature now shows on-screen rectangle.
Features Of Open Camera For PC
- Auto-stabilize is active so your precious pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
- Explore all of your camera’s functionalities.
- Different types of Timer added to choose the one you prefer.
- Voice command to capture photos.
- When camera application is open then you can configure the volume rockers for different purposes.
- The overlay also added you can choose the grids and crop guides.
- GPS location tagging to every photo you take.
- Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
- Panorama, including for front camera.
- HDR supported.
- Noise reduction.
- Options for an on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
- Focus bracketing mode.
- Completely free, and no third-party ads in the application.
Download Open Camera For PC
First, we have to download an Android Emulator. To download and install the Open Camera application on your PC. These two Emulators are best for downloading Open Camera and other applications. Download one of the give Emulator depending on your PC platform.
Furthermore, I am going to explain about using BlueStacks Emulator. Because I am using Windows 10 Laptop and I can explain the process best while performing it. Download any one of the above-said Emulator depending on which platform you are using Windows/Mac.
Download And Install BlueStacks
Follow these steps to easily install BlueStacks Emulator.
- Click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- BlueStacks installer will open.
- Now follow all the instructions given on the screen.
- Click Next.
- Now Tik Mark “Open BlueStacks”
- Click Finish.
Configuration Of BlueStacks
Once you have completed all the steps given above, then your BlueStacks Emulator is ready but first, you need to complete the configuration process to download Android Games and Application on your PC. First, of all.
- Select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks.
- Add a Gmail account that can be verified or create a new Gmail account.
Downloading Open Camera For PC
Now you are ready to install Android application on your PC.
- Open BlueStacks (This takes some time depending on your PC specs)
- Open Play Store from the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Using the search bar, search for the Open Camera.
- Open the application created by Mark Harman.
- Click install.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- When the installation is complete click Open.
This is how you can download the Open Camera for PC. If you have any questions regarding the Open Camera application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.