Live Streaming fans, cheer up because now you can Download Periscope For PC and Laptop. We are about to tell you a way to install Periscope For Windows & Mac OS. Yes, it is an Android app which is now downloadable by the PC users. But to get it, you need to keep following us till the end.
Thanks to the developed internet world, it’s simple for getting solutions to complicated problems. For instance, no one could ever imagine that anyone can access Android apps on PC. It’s obvious that such applications are delivered only for smartphones. But they are so good, we never wanna miss a chance to enjoy them on a big screen.
While using Periscope on Android, is it possible to get it for a computer? Well, we didn’t know at first, but after long research, we concluded that it is possible. But to accomplish this particular goal, a user needs to imply a simple tip/trick. Because it’s desktop version is not yet introduced in the market.
So today’s topic is to help users get Periscope For PC Download. Not to worry, we will try to make things as simple as possible. For your knowledge, we have implied this method by ourselves and found it very helpful. That’s why we are about to share our experience with our viewers. But at first, we will provide a little detail of the app.
What is Periscope Used For?
Periscope brings a fascinating & social platform for live streaming fans. Yet this application is available for Android & iOS platforms. It’s a free application but it does contain some in-app purchases. The premium features of this app deliver some crazy services to people who like to promote their broadcasts globally.
You can also call Periscope as the live streaming Twitter. To be honest, it is developed by Twitter Inc. They have decided to gather more social media users towards them. But this application has a lot more to offer us. Because it is not made for having fun. It can be a good source of getting to know about on-going activities in the outer world.
Because here, you are allowed to watch & connect with the live videos from around the globe. Connect with the ones you think you can understand. For instance, there are news & live videos from Japan, you would only like to watch them if you can understand Japanese. Likewise, American & UK live feeds get the most number of interactions. Because most people can understand English.
It is simple to use Periscope, you can sign in by completing the startup forums. When done, open the app. Now you will be provided with several popular broadcasts. Just open one live feed to start interacting with the people having the same taste in videos. Comment or enter your reviews on the ongoing topic, do as you prefer.
How To Download Periscope For PC and Laptop?
A good thing about Periscope is that its available on Google Play Store & App Store. So there are two possible methods to download Periscope For PC and Laptop. Because the only way of using Periscope on PC is with the help Andriod & iOS emulators. Yes, both of these programs are safe to use and you can use them for free.
Android Emulators vs iOS Emulators
The purpose of both emulators if to emulate apps on PC. The Android emulator allows users to enjoy Android Interface on a big screen. Likewise, iOS emulators let users enjoy iOS apps on PC. Well, both of these programs work perfectly in getting Periscope For Windows & Mac OS. We will provide both methods, you are allowed to pick one according to your intrust.
Downloading Periscope For PC via Android Emulator
- Download & Install BlueStacks on PC/Laptop. (Link)
- After installing the software, you are required to configure it.
- For that, you will have to enter your Gmail account details and select a language for software UI.
- When you are done in entering such information, you will be redirected to its home interface.
- Now open the play store app by clicking once on its icon.
- Type Periscope in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and accept the installation.
- It will take only 15 to 20 seconds to complete the installation process.
- Afterward, you can access Periscope For PC by clicking on the open button.
Getting Periscope For PC via iOS Emulator
- Step#1: Download iPadian from here.
- Step#2: Install the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step#3: Once the software is installed, open it.
- Step#4: From the iOS interface appearing on your PC’s screen, open the App Store.
- Step#5: Type Periscope in the search bar (available on the top-right corner) and hit Enter.
- Step#5: Open Periscope inside the App Store on PC/Laptop.
- Step#6: Click once on the Get button and wait for the app to install properly.
- Step#7: It will take only 20 seconds to install Periscope for PC.
- Step#8: Now you will be able to broadcast live videos on a big screen.
Periscope provides live broadcasts from countries around the globe. So if you are bored by watching videos from the same countries, you can always try VPN apps to explore more stuff from it. Some working VPN apps like Turbo VPN, Thunder VPN & Yoga VPN. Install the app and connect with different proxy locations to watch broadcasts of different genres.
Is Periscope Safe To Use?
Different category broadcasts are available on Periscope. That’s why the developers have decided to add parental controls to it. Also, you are allowed to make private broadcasts, so that no children can watch the stuff you are sharing. Though, if you talk about online malware, you can always trust apps like CM Security & Lookout Security.
Can You Watch Periscope Without an Account?
Yes, you are allowed to watch Periscope broadcast without creating an account. But you will not be able to broadcast your own video. To watch a live feed online, you can click here. There are different genre live videos available to increase your knowledge about the outer world.