Now you can make live photos and wallpapers with the help of PixaMotion Loop for PC. Many video editors are there that help you to create the best images. All of them have new features for you to use. Some of them offer free services and some of them are paid. PixaMotion Loop is one of them that has some unique and special features to use.
You can make live photos, themes with animations, live wallpapers and more with it. This is not the regular video editor that you use at your daily routine, but have many new things that make PixaMotion Loop special. This app can easily be installed on your smartphones and tablets. Because you will find this app from the Play Store or App Store officially.
But if you like to use the PixaMotion Loop app on your computers then you need to read this article till the end. Because there is no official PC version of the app is available for you to use. We provide you the simple procedure that helps to download and install this app on your PC. Before going to that procedure let us tell you more about the PixaMotion Loop for PC.
Features of PixaMotion Loop
PixaMotion Loop is a photo and video animator that you can use to edit your photos and videos. If you want to create your own pictures and short videos then this is the best choice for you. It provides advanced editing tools that you are not going to find in many other apps. Many stunning filters and effects are there for you to create your own animated pictures and themes with it.
Convert your ordinary photo into the moving picture. Give life to the pictures and make them unique. You can create amazing short videos with PixaMotion video maker. It gives superb features called Moving Picture, in which you can give animated effects and refreshing filters on pictures. PixaMotion Loop app helps you to create Cinemagraph and loop videos using still images.
Directly share your creative visual stories on social media. Also, you can make cool moving backgrounds, live wallpapers and personalize your home screen. Set these created pictures as wallpapers on your devices. Show your skills and abilities by creating the best-animated images. The app UI is very simple and easy to operate.
Now we are going to tell you the procedure to download and install the PixaMotion Loop for PC. As there is no official PC version of it available but you can use this app on your computers with the help of our guide. An Android emulator is required to use this app on your Windows 10-8-7 & Mac.
Why We Need Android Emulators?
Android emulators help you to download and install the Android apps on your PC. This is a third-party program can emulate any Android app on a Desktop or Laptop. So if you are trying to install PixaMotion Loop for PC for Windows & Mac then you need to download the Android emulator. After testing many of the emulators we found that the Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator works pretty well on the PC and Mac OS.
Procedure To Download and Install PixaMotion Loop for PC On Windows
After using many emulators on Windows, we recommend you to use the BlueStacks emulator to install PixaMotion Loop for PC.
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After that, open the .exe file to install the BlueStacks emulator. It will take some time to install the emulator on your Windows.
- When it’s finished, open the BlueStacks Emulator. It takes 2-3 minutes to load up the home page.
- At home page, you will see the icon of the Google Play Store. Click on it.
- Now enter Google Account to get the Google Play Services on Windows. This is the one time process.
- After you have provided the right information, you will see the interface of the Play Store on your PC screen.
- Now go to the search bar and write the name of the app PixaMotion Loop.
- Install the PixaMotion Loop application on your Windows.
- Go back to the home page of the BlueStacks emulator and you will see the PixaMotion Loop app icon over there.
- Click on it and you have downloaded the PixaMotion Loop for PC, Windows 10,8,7.
Procedure to Download And Install PixaMotion Loop For PC On Mac
Nox App Player is the best emulator for the users of Mac. So we recommend this emulator to download the PixaMotion Loop for PC on Mac.
- First, download the Nox App Player on Mac. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player emulator.
- After installation, open the emulator and you will see the main homepage of the Nox App Player.
- From the home page, click on the Google Folder and select the Play Store from there.
- Now you have to enter the Google Account to activate Google Play Services on your Mac OS. You will enter the Google account only for one time. After that, you can use the PixaMotion Loop app by just opening the Nox App Player.
- After entering the account, you will see the interface of the Google Play Store.
- At the top, you will see the search bar, write the name of the app PixaMotion Loop.
- Then click on the install button to download the PixaMotion Loop app on your Mac.
- After that, go to the main page of the Nox App Player emulator and you will see the icon of the PixaMotion Loop app.
- Click on the app icon and you have downloaded the PixaMotion Loop for Mac.