About Qustodio Family Parental Control & Screen Time
Qustodio For PC is a Family Parental Control & Screen Time Application. Using this application you can easily monitor your child smart device and block inappropriate websites Moreover you can also limit the screen time of your child’s smart device screen time.
This application makes parenting easier with daily screen time limits, application monitoring, including Facebook and YouTube, App blocking, kid tracking, porn blocking, and more. Parenting is not easy while children are growing up. Parents should take care of their children instead of any daycare.
That is why the Qustodio Parental Control application helps you to monitor your child with ease. You can track you, child, if he/she has gone outside. You can block harmful websites and social media application so your child never take any bad effect from them.
This application is offered by Qustodio LLC. The size of this application is about 37MB. More than 14 million people have downloaded this parental control application. Around 10 million daily users. This application is loved by people. In the recent updates, there were some bugs.
The Qustodio LLC is working to get them fixed but due to the pandemic, there has been a delay. This application is free to download but it also offers In-App purchases ranging between 0.99$ – 89.99$. In the free version, you will get 1 supervised device. If you purchased the premium you can get 5,10 and 15 supervised devices.
Features Of Free Qustodio Application
- One supervised device only.
- You can set and manage the daily screen time limits of your child smart device.
- Block single website or you can choose the whole category like (games, gambling, porn blocking).
- Record website, search, and application monitoring.
- Safe search using parental controls.
- Unsupported browser blocking.
- Advanced reporting (7-day history).
Features Of premium Qustodio For PC
Enjoy everything you get in premium Qustodio Family Parental Control & Screen Time application
- New YouTube Monitoring.
- New Family Locator geolocation tracker.
- Application blocker (block by application, not just category).
- 30-day screen time history reporting.
- Advanced Facebook Monitoring.
- Activate an SOS button that alerts family members.
- Priority support.
- Priority access to new features.
- Link more devices for full family mode.
- Install Qustodio to monitor screen time on any other iOS, Windows, Mac, Android, or Kindle device.
There is a feature known as the family locator. This feature uses your smart device GPS to share your location and track your family using their smart device GPS. Moreover, you can add your or your family’s favorite places and share locations. Also, find your family’s happy place with Family Locator.
Downloading Qustodio For PC
Download Qustodio by using an Android Emulator. There are a lot of Android Emulators available on the internet. I recommend that you use the best Emulator. BlueStacks is one of the best Emulator. All the details you need to know about BlueStacks in the link given below use the same link to download BlueStacks.
Installation Of BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks From the link given above.
- Install the EXE file by double-clicking on it.
- BlueStacks installer will open.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Select the language.
- Add your active Gmail account which can be verified(Important Step).
Installing Qustodio For PC using BlueStacks
Follow this process to easily install Android applications on your PC.
- Open BlueStacks.
- From here open the PlayStore.
- Search for Qustodio Family Parental Control application.
- Open the application which is offered by Qustodio LLC.
- Click the install button.
- wait for the downloading process to complete.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Wait for a few minutes for the installation to finish.
- Once installed then open the home screen on BlueStacks.
- Here look for a new icon of Qustodio.
- Click on the new icon to open it and start using it.
This is how you can download Qustodio For PC. Now open the application and start using it. If you have any questions regarding Qustodio application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.