Searching for the app by which you guys can move files from one device to another then download Send Anywhere For PC. As you know there are many apps available in Android and iOS platforms that have an ability to move the files between devices. I know most of you still looking for the app that works fast and they are able to move huge files in seconds without any issues.
A few days back searching for the app by which I can move my data to another device completely. So I search on the Play Store and find Send Anywhere app on it. Downloaded this app on my smartphone and seriously guys it works very well for me. Most of the apps can move files with the help of an internet connection but this app allows users to move the files without any Wifi connection.
After using it on my smartphone, I decided to use this app on my computer, Sadly I couldn’t find any PC version of the app. But found a way by which I can download and use this app on my laptop. So in this article, I will share my experience with you guys so you guys can also download and install Send Anywhere For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Before I tell you the way, let me tell you more about the app.
Send Anywhere Overview
Send Anywhere is an app by which users can transfer files of any type from old to new devices. It allows users to move media files, games, backups, documents and more without any problems. It works way faster than the Bluetooth of your devices. You can transfer the files of GBs in seconds. All you need is to download this app on both the devices and start sharing files between them.
No need to create an account or registration to use the Send Anywhere app. Also, the main advantage of the app is that it does not require any internet connection to transfer files. No ads are there to disturb while sending or receiving files. If you somehow have to stop the sharing procedure that doesn’t have to worry because you can continue the transfer later from there where you stop the process.
There is no limitation of sharing the files and users can transfer data unlimitedly between devices. If someone has purchased a new device and want to transfer the data quickly into the new one then this app plays a major role. The user interface is simple and easy to understand and operate. It also supports different languages and users can change the language from the settings of the app.
How To Get Send Anywhere For PC?
I have told you the features of the app now let me tell you how users can download this app in their PCs?As we know most of the apps that are available on your smartphone have no PC version. But I mentioned you above that there is a way through which you can download and install Send Anywhere For PC on Windows and Mac. Users need to use the Android emulator to get this app on their Laptop or Desktop.
How Android Emulator Works?
This is third-party software that is specially designed to download all the Android apps on computers. With the help of these emulators, users can emulate the Play Store interface on their PCs. When you search on the internet you will find many emulators to download the Android app on your desktop and laptop. Most of them provide free services but have different features to use. So after using many of these, I suggest users use BlueStacks for Windows and Nox App Player for Mac. So below I will show you the instructions to download and install Send Anywhere For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Download Send Anywhere For PC On Windows 10/8/7/Vista
I am using the BlueStacks emulator because this works best on Windows. Below you will see the instructions to download and install Send Anywhere For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- First, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows from this link. (Download Link). After downloading, install the emulator on your Windows PC.
- When the installation process is finished, open the emulator. It takes some minutes to load up the main page of the emulator. When the main page completely loads up, users will see the Play Store icon on the main page, click on it.
- Now enter the Google account so that you can get the Google Play Services on your Windows PC. After successfully entering the Google account, you will see the interface of the Play Store on your PC screen. Entering your account in the app is the one time process.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the Send Anywhere app. Select the app and click on the install button to continue the installation process of the Send Anywhere app on Windows.
- After installation of the app, go back to the main page of the BlueStacks Emulator. You will see the Send Anywhere app icon over there. Click on it and enjoy the Send Anywhere For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
Download Send Anywhere For PC On Mac OS
I am using Nox App Player to download and install Send Anywhere for PC on Mac OS because it is one of the best emulators for Mac. Follow the instructions carefully that are given below:
- Download the Nox App Player on your Mac from this link. (Download Link). After downloading, now install the Nox App Player on your Mac OS.
- When the installation is finished, open the emulator. It takes 2-3 minutes to fully load up the main page of the Nox App Player.
- On the main page, you will see the Google Folder. Click on it and then select the Play Store from there. Now enter the Google account so that you can use the Google Play Services on your Mac OS (this is the one time process).
- After entering the Google account, the interface of the Google Play Store appears on your Mac screen. Now go to the search bar and write the app name Send Anywhere on it. Then click on the install button to continue the installation process of the Send Anywhere app.
- When the installation is completed, go back to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the Send Anywhere app on the main page of the emulator. Open it up and enjoy the Send Anywhere For PC on Mac OS.