Sling TV for PC is America’s top live TV streaming service provider. Start with the service best for you, then pick Extras in your favorite genres like Sports, News, Movies, Lifestyle, Spanish, and more. Change your service online anytime you desire. Sling
You can watch over 150 channels like FX, NFL Network, AMC, TNT and more. Follow your favorite teams and players with live coverage from all major sports channels including UFC. Catch all the seasons top shows when they air with the live stream.
Watch the top hit shows of A&E, Get more action, thrill and live comedy from channels like Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. Sling TV gives you all the controls you need to personalize your channel lineup and stream live for less with no long term contract.
Sling TV also allows you to record according to your schedule when you add your cloud DVR. Sling TV application is available on both Android and Ios. Using Sling TV For PC you can use this amazing android application on PC rather than using a small screen of your smartphone or a Tablet.
- precise location (GPS and network-based)
- read TV channel/program information
- write TV channel/program information
- receive data from the Internet
- View network connections
- Change network connectivity
- Prevent the device from sleeping
- Allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
- Run at startup
- Full network access
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
Features Of Sling TV
- Live Streaming of all US channels.
- Live Sports including UFC.
- Cloud DVR for just 5$.
- Live Stream in HD quality.
- Record on DVR for offline usage.
- From top bar choose what you want o watch.
- Free trial for 1 month.
- choose between 18 languages including Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Brazilian, and more.
- No paying for useless channels.
- No long-term contracts, no hidden fees, easy online cancellation.
How To Install Sling TV For PC
To download Sling TV for PC first you need to download an Android Emulator. I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator. BlueStacks Emulator is one of the best Emulator available o the Internet. I am also using this Emulator for a long time. This Emulator gives me surprises with outstanding performance compared to other latest Emulators.
The developers of BlueStacks Emulator are continually working on it and giving continuous updates so you never feel this Emulator getting slow. BlueStacks Emulator is using the latest Android OS which gives it a user-friendly interface.
Downloading BlueStacks Emulator
Download BlueStacks from their official website i.e BlueStacks.Com. Click on the “Install now” button to start the downloading of BlueStacks. Learn more about BlueStacks by CLICKING HERE.
Installation Of BlueStacks
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file of BlueStacks to start the installation process.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Click on Finish.
- An Android alike screen will appear
Configuration Of BlueStacks
- Now on the Android alike screen select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks.
- Click on the Next button.
- On this page please add your Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
- Google play services require a Gmail account. Don’t forget to add one.
Now your BlueStacks Emulator is ready to use. Click on finish and open the Emulator.
Installation of Sling TV Using BlueStacks
Now you can install any Android application on your PC by following this easy process.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (this takes some time).
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open PlayStore.
- From the search bar search for Sling TV.
- Open the application created by Sling TV, LLC.
- Click on the Install button to start the downloading of Sling TV.
- The installation will start automatically.
- After some time open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- There you will see a new icon of Sling TV.
- Tap on the icon of Sling TV to open it.
Now your Sling TV for PC application installed on your PC and is ready to use. Open it to start using it and enjoy all the live stream of tv shows and movies.