Control your CCTV cameras via Smart Meye for PC and Laptop. This is one of the best surveillance apps available on the Google Play Store. You are allowed to use its free services from anywhere you want. But there’s a problem with this application, its not officially available for the PC users.
So here, I’ll be telling you about a trick to help you install “Smart Meye for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. Not to worry, the trick I’m going to use, it’s totally safe and there’s nothing to worry about it. All you need is a PC with more than 4GB RAM and free disk space of at least 1GB. If you meet these two requirements, then the trick will be implied smoothly on your machine.
The reason why the enlisted Smart Meye app at iPcfy is because I used it on my smartphone. I experienced the apps services that helped me a lot in accessing remote monitoring services. But you know that getting live feed on a bigger screen is always good, so then I decided to get the same Android app on my PC.
It took me a little longer than expected to get Smart Meye for PC Download. Because the app’s services were only available for mobile platforms. But then, I found out about a way to claim such a reward. So I’m here to share the same product with you that helped me complete the task in about 10 minutes.
What is Smart Meye?
Smart Meye is an open-source productivity tool developed specifically for professionals. By the term professional I meant that it is produced for people who have to go to work, but still want to keep an eye on their belongings. Because this app allows its users to connect IP aka CCTV cameras with their electronic devices.
There are two basic methods to connect cameras with the app. Either you can scan the QR-codes of cam devices and add them manually. Else the P2P connection is available for further convenience. The only problem you are going to face is that you are only allowed to view nine cameras live feed at a time.
You are allowed to perform a lot of customizations during the live feed. For instance, you can access the Pan-Tilt-Zoom feature to control your CCTV devices from anywhere. Yes, you can change the angle of live feed and watch things with extra zoom. If you want, click a snap of any moment.
No matter if your device is connected with a WiFi or mobile data, Smart Meye always welcomes you to the world of remote surveillance. But to ensure the video quality, I would suggest you use Wifi or broadband. Because it’ll help you save a lot of money and even watch live feeds with HD quality video.
How Can You Download Smart Meye for PC and Laptop?
Unfortunately, there’s no straight forward way of downloading Smart Meye for PC and Laptop. But you are allowed to imply a simple trick to get the job done. Like using an Android emulator, this software helps you enjoy any Android app on PC. All you need is the software and use its services to emulate the Android interface.
Which Android Emulator to Use?
Like I mentioned earlier that I’m only going to talk about installing Smart Meye for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. So for these two operating systems, I found BlueStacks very helpful. Because it does provide its services as they are advertised. Also, you can use this program without falling into a trap. So if you want to acknowledge the proper way, see the steps drafted below:
Downloading Smart Meye for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS
- Download the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC or iMac. (Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, launch it to start the installation process. It just like installing any ordinary software, just keep following the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
- When you are done installing the emulator, open BlueStacks and start to configure it. Remember to add/select the following instructions:
- Add a Gmail Account
- Select a software UI language
- Choose a payment method as paid or free
- Now that you have configured the software, you’ll be redirected to the home interface of BlueStacks.
- Click once on the play store’s icon to start using Google Play Services on PC.
- Type Smart Meye in the search bar and press enter.
- Hit the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Thereafter, you’ll be allowed to use Smart Meye for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.