Open up all the websites and apps that are blocked or restricted in your country with the Solo VPN app. We have given complete instructions that will help users to download and install the Solo VPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista & Mac OS.
Searching to download the Solo VPN For PC? then you are at the right place. In this article, we will guide you that how you can download and install the Solo VPN app on Windows and Mac OS. VPN apps help users to unblock all the restricted websites and apps that were not opened by your default internet connection. Many apps are available in Android and iOS that will help you to unblock all the blocked content in your country.
Some of them are free and some of them paid. But the free apps don’t give you fast speed like the paid ones. So if you want to download the app that provides fast speed then download the Solo VPN app. It allows users to download files and browse websites fast according to their internet connection. This app is officially launched in the Play Store for the users to download it on their smartphones and tablets.
Most of the people are searching for the free VPN service to download on their PCs. There is no PC version of the app available for Windows to download directly. But you can download and use Solo VPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS with the help of this article. We provide simple instructions that will guide users to download this app on their Desktop or Laptop. Before we tell you the instructions, let us tell you more features about the Solo VPN For PC.
Features Of Solo VPN
Solo VPN is an app that helps users to use any app that is restricted in their country. Many countries that have blocked some websites and social apps for the users. It is because of some security purposes or maybe some other reasons. But users want to use these apps and enjoy the free services of these apps. In that case, download the Solo VPN on your devices or PC.
It provides many best proxy servers from countries like Australia, Japan, France and more. A simple click to the connect button and the app automatically connect with the fast proxy servers. Also, users can choose any of their favorite country proxy servers from the list manually. Get the unlimited bandwidth to download any size of files without any problems. Connect with the proxy servers for as long as you can.
Solo VPN protects and secures your devices from hacking or tracking. Especially when you connect with the public Wifi connections. Because when you connect with the proxy servers form the app it hides the IP address of your device. No need for any login password or registration to use this app. The user interface is very simple and easy to connect with the best proxy servers.
How To Get Solo VPN For PC & Laptop?
After we told you the features of the app now its time to tell you how to get this app on your computers? As there is no PC version available to download directly, but with the help of the Android emulators, users are allowed to download Solo VPN For PC on Windows and Mac. So if you do not know about the Android Emulator then we will tell you that as well.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is a third party program that helps you to use Google Services on your computers. Download any app that is available on the Android platform on your PC with the help of it. These emulators have the ability to allow users to emulate the Android interface on their desktop or laptop. Users can download anything from the Play Store with all the features of it. So after testing many of the emulators, we recommend users to use the BlueStacks and Nox App Player to download and install the Solo VPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Download Solo VPN For PC On Windows
We are using the BlueStacks emulator for Windows because it works very well on it. So below you will see the steps to download and install the Solo VPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- Download the BlueStacks on Windows from this link. (Download Link)
- Then install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC.
- When the installation is finished, open the BlueStacks Emulator. It takes some time to load the main page of the emulator.
- After the main page fully loads up, you will see the icon of the Play Store. Click on it.
- Then you will be asked to enter the Google account in it. This is a one time process.
- Enter your Google account so that you can use download the apps from Play Store.
- After that, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the app Solo VPN on it.
- Select the app and click on the install button to install the Solo VPN on your Windows PC.
- When the installation is completed, go to the main page of the emulator. You will see the app icon on the main page.
- Click on the icon and now use the Solo VPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Download Solo VPN For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player because it works best on Mac. Below we will show you the steps to download and install Solo VPN For PC on Mac OS.
- First, download the Nox App Player from the given link. Bignox.com
- After that install the Nox App Player on Mac OS.
- Once its done installing, open it. You will see the main homepage of the Nox App Player.
- On the page, you will see the Google Folder, click on it and select the Play Store.
- Now enter the Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac OS.
- After adding the correct account, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Go to the search bar of it and write the name of the app Solo VPN.
- Select the app, click on the install button and wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once completed, go to the main page Nox App Player, you will see the icon of the app.
- Double click on that icon and now use the Solo VPN For PC on Mac OS.