Use the TextNow app on your PC. TextNow offers low-cost, international calling to over 230 countries. Stay connected longer with rates starting at less than $0.01 per minute. Add money or earn free money by completing offers to your account and make low-cost international calls
What is the TextNow PC app?
We rely increasingly on messaging apps to carry out our daily communications, whether for personal use or to do business. Having messaging apps have become an inherent part of our lives, we often use them to exchange sensitive information without regard to how capable they are of keeping that information secure.
With messaging apps, we share personal information and photos or report on sensitive issues in countries where the internet is strictly controlled and monitored by autocratic regimes.
It means that we need to be more secure and more emerging towards enhancing the security of the device. Firstly, we need to take a step towards our SIM and network connection. TextNow for PC is an android application and is the best option for bearing a new virtual sim or online SIM for enhanced and three-way security.
What does it offer?
The app initially launched in 2009 as a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) app. With a standard function of providing users with a U.S. phone number, which they could use to make calls or text over Wi-Fi. Since then it has expanded into a true mobile virtual network operator (MVNO). It does this with the help of NationWide sprint Network cellular service in the US to provide wireless coverage for your smartphone.
TextNow for Windows is the only app that offers free nationwide cellular service supported by ads. Just buy a SIM Activation Kit to get started. TextNow PC app has been putting free phone service technology into the hands of customers for over a decade.
TextNow allows the user to save money when making calls or sending SMS messages to other phones. The user can communicate with whoever user want without paying. With the TextNow app user can call and send unlimited SMS messages completely free of charge.
The app is one of the exceptions. While living in the USA or Canada, the user can make unlimited free phone calls to any phone number in any country.
Is it any Good?
TextNow for PC app is pretty much like other instant messaging apps available in the market today. The app’s features include making and receiving voice calls, sending emojis and stickers, sending pictures, and floating chat. However, there are also some advanced functions, such as video messaging, voicemail transcriptions, and conference calling. The app also lets you synchronize your messages across your devices so you can access them anywhere, provided that you have the app installed.
TextNow can also be named as the new-gen advanced messaging and calling app where you can hide your private number and can call anyone with a virtual number. it’s a convenient app which just needs Mobile number and email-id for in-person verification.
You don’t need to upload any confidential document or any official identity proof in TextNow to get a new virtual number. After putting in all these details, you can instantly acquire a digital mobile number and can use it as your default SIM for calling your friends and family members.
- make and receive voice calls
- Sticker emoji, GIFs to make your interaction more fun.
- Send, receive and save picture messages.
- video messages
- Transcript your voicemail.
- Keep your messages safe by using a passcode.
- Google smart lock system
- Forward calls here to any other number.
- Group conferences.
- Use your personalized signature in every message.
- Customize the ringtone text tone, vibration to your liking.
- Customize the background.
- Set a different ringtone and background for each individual contact.
- Quick Reply
- Sign Up to get a FREE Phone-number in any area code for the US localities.
- Add multiple burner lines, no contract, and no need to change SIM cards.
- Enjoy unlimited calling and texting.
- Enjoy free calls & SMS via WiFi or cellular data, a similar feature is available in Whatsapp.
How to Install the TextNow app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Follow the instructions inside the installation wizard to complete the process.
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the TextNow app, and click on the install button.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.