Download the TiviMate IPTV app on your PC. With TiviMate you can watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Android set-top boxes.
What is the TiviMate IPTV PC app?
TiviMate IPTV Player for PC will transform your device into a powerful Live TV media center, where you can get that same familiar experience of watching TV in your living room.
This is a great app that is a perfect choice for Android set-top boxes. Mobile Android device support is not yet available but is currently in development and should be out soon.
With TiviMate for Windows, you will have a great user interface that will also allow you to manage your playlists and channels in very intuitive ways. There is an integrated TV guide schedule that is regularly updated so that you can always see what is on now and what will be on soon, regardless of which IPTV or OTT provider you are using.
How does it Works
The UI was specifically designed for large television screens and will look very nice on a variety of TV sets whether they are 20 inches or 60 inches.
TiviMate IPTV Player for PC is also regularly updated thanks to being designed from the ground up for Android devices. The development team is constantly fixing bugs and making performance improvements so that this IPTV player will always be in top shape for use.
All in all, this is a great IPTV platform and we highly recommend it to anyone who wants something that is fairly simple but extremely effective. This is undoubtedly one of the best IPTV and m3u Android apps out there. Just test it out if you don’t believe us.
Here is a quick taste of what you can do with TiviMate IPTV Player:
- Load or create your own personal list of TV channels
- Play, navigate and control those channels with our easy-to-use control panel
- You can even use your own remote control to have a full “set-top box” experience
- Record your favorite TV programs by either capturing live broadcast from online streaming or by scheduling a delayed recording
- Set a TV Guide to be displayed for your selected channels, adjusted to your local time and language
- Connect to various third-party Content Providers
- Share your favorite channels or channel-lists with your friends – with just one click!
- Want to watch a movie? Enjoy our complete cinema experience with everything you need to know about your favorite movies and TV Shows
- If your Content Provider allows it – we also support Catch-Up (Archive) of all your favorite shows that you missed
What about the content?
TiviMate IPTV provides you with some free and publically-available channels*, which are already built-in. Some of them were constructed by our new “Generated Channels” platform that generates live experience from VOD content and podcasts. Similarly, you can create your own channels too, and even share them.
You are free to choose YOUR OWN content as well from various free and legal sources around the globe. We provide you with a neat platform to manage the channels that suits YOU, in your language and from your country of residence.
All the content provided by the game is licensed by the corresponding open licenses and streaming platforms. The platform does not allow or promote any illegal usage of third-party content.
- It supports the most popular video and audio formats in all resolutions (including HD and 4K)
- We also support the most popular web-streaming formats (*.m3u8, *.ts, *.mpd)
- Channel-lists can be provided in the M3U format
- TV Guides can be provided in the XMLTV format
- Auto-detection of playable streams in web pages
- Works on mobile phones, tablets, and (of course) Android smart TV
- Google Cast is supported
How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the NoxPlayer emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC, just follow the instructions given in the Installation Wizard.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- You will be asked to Log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player and click on the install button.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, just follow this LINK.