Free Download TP-Link Tether for PC and Laptop. Here’s a 100% working and fully safe method to install TP-Link Tether for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and TP-Link Tether for Mac OS.
This article is drafted to help users download TP-Link Tether for PC. Because there are many fans of this smartphone app who want to use it on their computer. So I’m here to introduce you to a tip/trick that helps you access the same Android interface on a desktop or laptop.
That’s why I’ll be focusing on helping you to install “TP-Link Tether for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. It’s because of the method I’ll be using, it only works on these two specific platforms. You can ignore the fact that both of these are the major platforms that are mostly preferred by PC users.
What Compelled Me To Download TP-Link Tether for PC?
Just like others, I tested TP-Link Tether on Android before getting it on my PC. I tried it because it was developed by TP-Link Technologies and I knew it would never harm my device. And I was not wrong at all, because this app helped me a lot in managing my router’s terrific and even kick out the insecurities from my network.
Now that I had used the app, I wanted to access the same services for my Windows 10 Laptop. That’s the main reason why I decided to get TP-Link Tether for PC Download. It took me a little longer than expected to find the right solution for this task. But what matters the most is that I got what I was looking for. I’ll share the same method with you, but after talking about the key features of this app.
Key Features of TP-Link Tether App on PC
Following are the main characteristics of the app which you can acquire after installing TP-Link Tether for PC:
- Doesn’t asks you to pay a single penny.
- An Open-Source app that’s available on the Google Play Store.
- Easy to understand and user-friendly UI.
- Simple ways to add a router with TP-Link Tether.
- The app allows you to manage your router’s settings from a smartphone or PC.
- Grants access to the full history of your browsing data.
- It helps you set and even schedule parental controls from your routers.
- Even restart or switch the router’s services whenever and from wherever you want to.
- An administrator can easily remove unauthorized users from his network.
Strategy To Download TP-Link Tether for PC and Laptop
Now that you know all about the app’s services, its time to help you Download TP-Link Tether for PC and Laptop. In my opinion, you can use the BlueStacks App Player to claim such a reward. Because this software works well for all sorts of users who want to enjoy their favorite Android apps on PC.
About Android Emulators: These programs allow you to run all sorts of Android apps & games on PC. To be honest, they allow you to run an Android interface on a Windows or Mac operating system. But if you are looking for the best program that doesn’t harm your device, then I would suggest you use BlueStacks.
Downloading TP-Link Tether for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download & Install BlueStacks on Windows PC or iMac. (Full Guide)
- After installing the emulator, open it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your PC.
- The emulator will take some time to complete the first boot, but when it’s done, it’ll lead you towards its home interface.
- For the first time, you’ll also be asked to enter your Google Account in it. This helps you access Google Play Services on PC.
- When you are done providing the necessary info, you’ll be allowed to open the Play Store.
- Once inside the play store, you can use its search bar to open TP-Link Tether.
- Start its installation process by clicking on the install button.
- Thereafter, start using TP-Link Tether for Windows 10/8/7/Mac via BlueStacks.