Access Cloud monitoring services through TP-LINK tpCamera for PC. This is an app worth installing on a computer, because of its live surveillance services. So here, I’ll help you install “TP-LINK tpCamera for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. All you need to do is follow my lead and perform the steps as I’ve drafted them for you.
To start, I would like to share my experience with the app and why I decided to get it for my Windows 10 Laptop. I want you to know that TP-Link Cloud introduces a new facility in the genre of remote surveillance. It helps you a lot in securing your households as well as property even when you are not near them.
If you have installed TP-LINK surveillance devices on your property, then you would know that it allows you to control such devices via smartphone. Yes, you’ll have to download the app from the Google Play Store. But it’s the least you can do for the security of your beloved ones and expensive belongings.
To be honest, it was hard for me to get TP-LINK tpCamera for PC Download. Because this app is not officially available for computers. So it took me a little longer as expected to find a way to get it for my Laptop. But then when I discovered a method, I was fascinated because it was too simple, even for a toddler.
What is TP-LINK tpCamera?
TP-LINK tpCamera is an open-source surveillance app that’s developed for Android platforms. It provides cloud surveillance services that users can access on their smartphones with the help of an internet connection. All of the app’s services are free to access, so you don’t need to worry about paying to get any services from it.
It is very simple and easy to configure your cloud surveillance devices with this app. All you have to do is first install the app on your phone and then enable the WiFi on it. Search for the devices that are connected with the same WiFi, and then select the ones which you own or want to connect with this app.
Now that you are getting cloud services, you don’t need to have expensive digital recorders. All of the videos from the live feed are saved into your TP-Link cloud account. You can connect as many IP cams you want to connect with the app and watch their live feed, anytime you want to. There’s no hassle in accessing any camera’s live feed.
There are two basic modes available for remote surveillance users. One is the Home mode and the second is Away Mode. You can guess what they are made for via their names. Though, the only problem with TP-LINK tpCamera is that it supports specific TP-Link models, you can view the list of compatible devices inside the app’s interface.
How To Download TP-LINK tpCamera for PC and Laptop?
Many users are unaware of the fact that there’s no official way to get TP-LINK tpCamera for PC and Laptop. So clear the confusion, it’s because this app is specifically developed for the mobile platforms. But you are allowed to use third-party programs like Android emulators to claim such a reward.
About Android Emulators: Such software help users to emulate an Android interface on a computer. If you have installed a Windows or Mac operating system on your PC, then you can easily access these programs. But to have a safe journey while installing TP-LINK tpCamera for Windows 10/8/7/Mac, I recommend you use BlueStacks.
Downloading TP-LINK tpCamera for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your computer. (Link)
- When the emulator’s file is downloaded, open it to start the installation process. While installing BlueStacks, you are allowed to select a disk storage location if you want to. If you are ok with the default settings, then just accept the installation and keep clicking on the Next button.
- At the end of the installation wizard, you’ll be asked to click on the “Finish” button. Before clicking on such a button, check the Launch BlueStacks checkbox and then click on this button.
- After launch BlueStacks, you’ll be asked to complete some on-screen instructions. Like selecting a software UI language, entering a Gmail ID and so on. Complete the startup forums and then, you’ll be redirected to the home interface of the software.
- Thereafter, Click on the play store’s icon to start using Google Play Services on PC.
- Type TP-LINK tpCamera in the search bar and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Afterward, you’ll be allowed to use TP-LINK tpCamera for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.