In this post, I am going to tell you about a great application that allows you to convert your old smart device to a security camera. Using TrackView for PC you can convert your old smart device into a CCTV camera with GPS locator.
About TrackView For PC
Using this application you will be able to perform some tacks which are not available in all CCTV camera applications. TrackView allows you to talk with the person on the other side of the screen using a two-way radio. Moreover, you will get a feature to locate your family with the help of a GPS. This feature is known as a family locator function.
The phone finder function will allow you to track your phone. Other then all these additional features and functions this amazing application is more popular for its home security camera. The security camera features include motion detection, a night vision mode, remote audio, and video recording, and cloud storage to backup recordings.
There are a lot of features and functions of this amazing application. But they are not free and not cheap. You can buy any sort of plan you like to get more and more amazing features. In my view, no need to spend extra, the cheapest subscription of 4.99$ is more than enough and has many awesome features.
All Features And Functions.
- Family Locator and GPS finder.
- IP camera for home security.
- Instant alert to your smart devices.
- Remote audio and video recording.
- Route recording for location history.
- Two-way audio(Walkie Talkie).
- Phone Finder rings the missing device, even if it is in silent mode.
- Night vision mode that helps you see in the dark(Using various filters).
- Motion and sound detection.
- Cloud storage to back up your recordings.
- The application works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery.
- Excellent video quality.
- Easy to install.
- A one-click connection from anywhere in the world.
- Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch.
- Integration with Google Gmail account.
- Secured access “You are the only one who can access your connected devices”.
- TrackView supports all types of networks Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G, etc.
- Automatic network switch
- Real-time and low latency: get updates on every event immediately and watch a video in real-time.
- Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
TrackView For PC – Surveillance & Monitoring
It is very easy to download Android applications on the PC. Using an Android Emulator you can easily download and install any Android application on your PC.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android Emulator is a software that allows you to run Android OS on your Windows or Mac. This software does not harm your PC. If you have installed an authentic version of an Android Emulator then you can be 100% sure that this software will not harm your PC.
Installing TrackView On Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS
All the time that I have spent on App reviews and using Android Emulators I have names of Emulator that work on the top of their league. You can download these Emulator form the link given below using the same link you can also read a detailed review on both.
I am going to continue the process with BlueStacks Emulator. For Nox App Player the installation process is almost the same.
Installation of BlueStacks
First download BlueStacks from the link given above. Install the BlueStacks software as you install any other software. Once complete then select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks and then Add your active Gmail account.
Installing TrackView For PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- From here open PlayStore.
- Search for TrackView.
- Click install.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Once installed then.
- Click Open.
This is how you can download TrackView for PC. Now open the application and start using it. If you have any questions regarding TrackView application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.