Start surfing the internet anonymously via UnityVPN for PC and Laptop. If you are a Windows or Mac user, then you are in the right spot. Because this article demonstrates the topic of installing “UnityVPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. I’ve tested this application on only these two PC operating systems and I’m only here to share my experience with you.
As we all know that not everyone’s ok with buying an expensive virtual private network. Most of the users of a VPN are students as well as employees who have just started their career. Point bieng here is that not everyone’s ok with emptying their pockets just to claim their online privacy and freedom.
So to help those who are looking for a solution that’ll help them get UnityVPN for PC Download, I’m here to provide. The method is pretty simple and quite intriguing as well. After you acknowledge such an idea, you’ll know that its beneficial for all users willing to access the Android interface on their PC.
But before leading you towards such a guide, I would like you to get familiar with the facts & figures of UnityVPN. Because I did test the app on Android and found it quite helpful in getting free VPN services. That’s why I decided to share my experience with the viewers of iPcfy. Just try to stay tuned until the end of this guide.
What is UnityVPN?
UnityVPN is one of the best virtual private networks that’s available on the Play Store. Users are provided with a choice, either to use free VPN services or buy the premium version for a fully customized proxy server. The amazing thing about the pro version is that it doesn’t contain any online ads and there are no bandwidth restrictions.
If you are considering why use UnityVPN? Then let me tell you it’s best for users who want to encrypt their online activities. Because when you are getting a customized proxy which no third-party user is aware of, then there’s no chance of privacy leakage. Nobody could ever know about your whereabouts while surfing the internet.
All of the app’s services are beneficial for internet users. For instance, they can now visit blocked websites & social media apps from anywhere. It doesn’t matter if their device is connected with a public or industrial WiFi, they’ll always be allowed to collect their online freedom.
The only problem with UnityVPN is that it’s not good for live streaming videos. Because it’s developed specifically for users who care about their online privacy. But if you want to watch videos online, then you can use apps like Turbo VPN, Thunder VPN, or Snap VPN. These applications are developed for the fans of portals like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
How To Download UnityVPN for PC and Laptop?
Now that you know about all the facts & figures of the app, I would like to tell you a way of downloading UnityVPN for PC. Because this app has proved to be useful for hundreds of thousands of users. But it’s a pity that you’ll be required to use third-party programs to download this Android app on PC.
Some Words on Android Emulators
Android emulator allows users to emulate the Android interface on Desktops or Laptops. With this feature, users are allowed to install and access any Android app or game on their computers. Though there are many such genre emulators available in the market. I recommend you to use BlueStacks to install UnityVPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
Requirements for BlueStacks:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- At least 4GB of RAM on PC.
- Intel or AMD Processor
- Up to date graphics drivers
- At least 5GB Free Disk Space
- Minimum 1 GB of Graphics Card
Downloading UnityVPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- If your computer meets the requirements to install BlueStacks, then Download the software from here.
- After downloading the software, launch the downloaded file to start the installation process. While installing BlueStacks, make sure that your HDD has enough disk space and you have selected an appropriate location to save the installation files. Besides that, just keep following the on-screen instructions and in the end, check the launch BlueStacks checkbox and click on the Finish button.
- Before providing the Android interface onto your PC, BlueStacks will ask you to complete some on-screen forums. It’ll ask you to enter your Google ID and select a language for the emulator’s interface.
- Now that you have entered all the necessary information to configure BlueStacks, you’ll be redirected to its home page.
- From there, click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type “UnityVPN” in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
- After the successful installation of UnityVPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac, you will be allowed to use it.