There are many companies that make good security systems for this purpose. Their products contain high-end technology so that thieves cannot run after attempting a robbery. These cameras can be controlled by smartphones. The use of applications makes them watch their houses/offices from anywhere in the world. These applications are easy to use and come with user manual on how to control the cameras.
But there are some people who don’t like viewing cameras on their smartphones due to security reasons. They want to watch the footage on PCs so that every detail can be viewed clearly. Apps like V380s are available for Android but unfortunately, they are not available for PCs. Don’t worry, I have found a way to run V380s on PCs using emulators. But First, let’s talk about the V380s app.
V380s is the new application which has been updated from V380 and now it includes lots of new features. It is a cloud service that can control cameras from anywhere in the world. By using this app viewers can view the process of real-time video by sitting anywhere. The app supports the PTZ feature which can control the movement of the camera by just touching the screen. Users can also playback videos and can capture images from this app for future use.
It also supports voice intercom feature and video calls so that users can look clearly. It also consists of a motion detection feature and alerts you if it senses any motion in your absence. Users can also listen network live audio recording and can monitor the audio later. You can download the recorded videos and can view those videos later for inspection. Users can also upload the video to cloud service to enhance security and integrity.
The app is free to download and has an amazing interface. You can use this app by using an emulator like BlueStacks and Nox. But let me tell you a little bit about the emulator.
also, visit: Xender For PC
Emulators are softwares which are capable of playing games and apps of one operating system on to another operating system. These programs enable cross-platforming which means a guest system can be used on the main system. Users can attach mouse and keyboards on PCs and can use these devices along with the emulator.
The advantage of Emulators is that developers can run their apps and can analyze their outputs before releasing the app. The app views better when used along with emulators. Emulators also reduce the cost of buying a new PC and existing PC can be converted into any OS according to the requirement. Users can control these apps with the help of mouses and joysticks. Emulators are good for playing games on PC.
Emulators need dome requirements for them to work smoothly on PCs. These requirements are:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- At least 2GB of RAM on PC.
- Must be logged in as an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers
- At least 5GB Free Disk Space
- Minimum 1 GB of Graphics Card
Now let’s talk about the Procedure to run V380s for PC.
Procedure to Install V380s for PC.:
- First of all download BlueStacks for their website. Click the download button to download the file. Once the download is complete, open the .exe file to install the program. Wait for the installation to complete.
Note: If you have BlueStacks already installed on PC, you can skip this step.
- After the installation has completed. Open the program and wait for it. It will take longer to open the software because the emulator is configuring itself for the PC.
- The emulator will ask for Google account details after the program has opened. It uses those details for PlayStore so that you can download apps. Enter the details.
- Once every part is complete. Open Google PlayStore and search for V380s app.
- Download the app and wait for BlueStacks to install it.
- Once installed the app will be ready to use.
Alternate Method to Install V380s for PC.:
Open Google Chrome and search for V380s APK. Download the file and wait for it to complete. Once it is done click the app and drag it to the BlueStacks dashboard and drop it there. BlueStacks will install it and it will be ready to use.