Download the videos that you are watching online with the help of VideoBuddy for PC. You will find many apps in the Play Store to download videos from different websites and apps. Many of them work good for you and some of them can not get up to your expectations. Most of you searching for the video download manager by which they can download the videos that they are watching online.
VideoBuddy is an app through which you can download the videos from the websites you are browsing. Works very well and the user interface is easy to operate. If you are watching any video online and want to download then this app will help you to do that. This app is launched in Android for the users to download the videos from various platforms.
But most of you want to use this app on their PC. Unfortunately, there is no official version of the PC is available for you to download. If you want to use VideoBuddy on your computers then do not worry because there is a way by which you can use this app on your PC. Before we tell you the way to download the VideoBuddy for PC, let us tell you more about the app.
VideoBuddy is not just a video downloader, but it also detects the videos from the websites you are visiting. Automatically detects and find downloadable videos while you are browsing. You do need any specific downloader to download the files from the various websites. Download any type or size of files completely with this download manager.
It helps you to download all the taste of videos from websites like Movies, TV shows, Clips, Trailers and more. VideoBuddy provides free services and you can download the videos for free. No login and registration required to use the app on your PC and devices. It provides a maximum speed while downloading the videos according to your network speed.
Block adds that disturb and annoys you while downloading the videos. Thanks to the VideoBuddy app because you can save your data while downloading your favorite clips. Get high-speed servers while downloading the videos. It takes less time from other downloading apps when downloading the clips from various websites.
So as we told you at the start of the article that you can not find any PC version of the VideoBuddy. But there is a way to download this app on your computers. Now we will tell you the method by which you can download and install the VideoBuddy for PC on Windows and Mac. You need the Android emulator to download and use this app on your PC.
What Android Emulators Do?
Android emulators are the third-party software that helps you to emulate the Android interface on PC or Laptop. Use these programs to install any Android games and apps on computers. You find many emulators on the internet, but we will guide you to install VideoBuddy for PC on Windows and Mac OS with the help of BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
Download VideoBuddy For PC On Mac OS Using the Nox App Player
If you want to use the VideoBuddy for PC on Mac OS, we recommend you to use the Nox App Player.
- Download the Nox App Player on your Mac. Visit Bignox.com
- After downloading install the Nox App Player on Mac OS.
- Now complete the formalities and follow on-screen instructions.
- After that, you will see the main page of the Nox App Player.
- On the main page, click on the Google folder and then select the Play Store.
- Enter your Google account to use Google services on Mac.
- Now search the VideoBuddy app in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the install button to download the VideoBuddy App on Mac.
- After installation, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the VideoBuddy.
- Open it up and use the VideoBuddy for PC on Mac OS.
Download VideoBuddy For PC On Windows Using BlueStacks
We are using the BlueStacks emulator to download and install the VideoBuddy got PC on Windows 10/8/7. Follow the steps that are given below:
- At first, download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- Then install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- After installation, open the BlueStacks and wait for some time to load up the main page of it.
- On the main page, you will see the Google Play Store icon. Click on it.
- Now enter your existing or new Google Account to get the Google Play Services on your Windows.
- After entering the account, you will see the interface of the Play Store on your PC screen. Go to the search bar and write the app name VideoBuddy.
- Click on the install button to download the VideoBuddy app on your Windows PC.
- After the installation is completed, go to the main page of the emulator and you will see the icon of the VideoBuddy over there.
- Open the app and now you can use the VideoBuddy for PC on Windows (10/8/7).