Get the maximum protection of your device information and open up all the restricted websites with the help of the VPN 360 app. We provide two methods that will guide you to download and install VPN 360 For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista & Mac OS.
Today we will guide you on how to download and install VPN 360 For PC on Windows and Mac OS. In this modern era, VPN apps are used by many people who browse websites regularly. Because they want to make sure that they could not be hacked by someone while browsing or downloading files online. VPN protects your internet privacy and traffic and gives you maximum protection.
Most of the people also used the VPN app because many of the websites and apps are blocked in their country. Lots of apps are available on the Android and iOS platforms for users to download. Some of them provide free services and some of them provide paid services. VPN 360 is one of those apps that give free services and officially available on Play Store and App Store for your smartphones and tablets.
If you want to download this app on your PC then sadly there is no official version launched for Windows to download directly. But we know the way that will help you get this app on your PCs. Before we tell the methods to download and install VPN 360 For PC on Windows and Mac, first we will tell you more features of the app.
Features Of VPN 360
VPN 360 allows users to connect with the proxy servers from the app. It provides proxy servers from the best countries like the USA, UK, Japan and many more. By connecting with these servers, users are allowed to open up all the restricted websites and apps that cannot be open by your default internet connection. It bypasses the restrictions so that users get access to all restricted content while browsing.
It provides free services and also gives the user unlimited bandwidth. Download files of any size and type with the maximum speed from your internet connection. No need to create an account to connect with the proxy servers available in the app. Connect with the best proxy servers form the app with just one click to the connect button. Also, users can choose their favorite country proxy server from the list manually as well.
VPN 360 is also designed to protect and secure your device information and data. When you connect with the proxy servers from the app, it automatically hides the IP address of your device. Secure your internet activities and Wifi connection while connecting with it. The amazing part of the VPN 360 is that it detects your location and connect you with fast proxy servers.
How To Get VPN 360 For PC On Windows And Mac?
We tell you the main features of the VPN 360 For PC and now let us tell you the methods to get this app on your computers. There is no PC version of this app available for you to download so to get this app on your Desktop or Laptop, you need to download the Android emulator first. Because this is the only way to download and install VPN 360 For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Most of you do not know about the Android emulator and how it works? In that case, below we will show users the benefits of using the Android emulator on their PCs.
What Are Android Emulators & How They Work?
As we told you above that Android emulators are the only way to download the Android apps on your computers. It allows users to download and installs all the apps from Play Store on your desktop or laptop with it. Users can emulate the Play Store interface on their PCs and also download and use the APK files as well.
Lots of Android emulators are available for Windows like ePSXe, Dolphin, KoPlayer, and many more. Most of them are designed to use the Android apps on your computers but have their own interfaces and features for the users to use. After using many of these we suggest you use Nox App Player and BlueStacks Emulator to download VPN 360 For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Method To Download VPN 360 For PC On Windows
BlueStacks emulator is one of the best to download Android apps on your PC. So we are using BlueStacks emulator to download and install the VPN 360 For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator on Windows PC from the given link. (Download Link)
- When the downloading is completed, install the BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC.
- After installation, open up the emulator and it takes some time to load the main page of the BlueStacks.
- On the main page, you will see the Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Google account of yours. Add the correct details so that you can download apps of Android on your PCs. Entering your Google account is only the one time process.
- After that, the main page of the Play Store appears on your PC screen. Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the VPN 360 name on it.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation of the VPN 360 on your Windows PC.
- When the installation is finished, go to the main page and you will see the icon of the VPN 360 app.
- Click on it and now use the VPN 360 For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Method To Download VPN 360 For PC On Mac OS
In our opinion Nox App Player works pretty well on the Mac, so we use this emulator to download and install VPN 360 For PC on Mac OS.
- First, download the Nox App Player emulator from the given link. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player emulator on Mac.
- Open up the emulator and it takes some time to load up the home page of the Nox App Player.
- From the main page, click on the Google Folder and select the Play Store.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac. This is a one time process.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the interface of the Play Store on your Mac screen.
- Now type the app name VPN 360 in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Select the app and click on the install button to download the VPN 360 App on Mac.
- After installation of the app, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the VPN 360 over there.
- Open it up and now use the VPN 360 For PC on Mac OS.