This app is meant to inform, which prime items you have available to trade with other players. Using this tutorial you can download and install this amazing app on your PC running on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS.
In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about Warframe Manager for PC. Prime Inventory Manager for Warframe is an Android application that allows you to keep an eye on your Warframe Inventory. Moreover, This application is meant to inform, which prime items you have available to trade with other players.
Prime Inventory Manager for Warframe is a third party application and this application and its creator are not in any way associated with Warframe and Digital Extremes.
What Is Warframe?
War frame is a game that is available on PC, PS4, XBOX One and Nintendo Switch. This is a third-person perspective, free to play shooter and ninja gameplay. In this game, you are basically a space ninja who is running around killing things for sets and rewards.
Rewards can be a blueprint for another Warframe or a weapon of any kind. This game involves a lot of grinding and killing in different ways and running around playing ninja. Every character has it’s own powers and abilities.
The biggest downside of this game as I see it is that it involves a lot of grinding. I am not so excited about grinding and the way this free to play model worked is that if you don’t want to grind you can use real-world money and you can buy your way to the end of the game.
There is no weapon or Warframe or any sort of item that you can only get through real-world currency. You can get all of the items just by grinding. If you pay real-world money you can get the item, weapon or anything quickly. The currency gained from using Real-world money is called Platinum.
Usage Of Prime Inventory Manager for Warframe
You can achieve platinum currency by trading and selling stuff. This is where Prime Inventory Manager for Warframe comes to play. Use Prime Inventory Manager for Warframe to remember all the items you have in your inventory and you can trade them for different items or even Platinum currency.
- Item insertion is manual and by the user only.
- Language choice has to be made before data insertion because the names are an item attribute.
- Click on an item to edit it.
- Long click to delete an item in the inventory.
- Links to the Warframe market are available on the edit menu.
How To Download Warframe Manager For PC
Download any Android application on your PC using an Android Emulator. There are many Android Emulator available on the internet. Not all of them perform up to the mark. That is why I recommend that you use BlueStacks Emulator. It is fast and reliable. Easy to use and is running the latest Android UI.
Learn more about BlueStack by CLICKING HERE.
Download And Install BlueStacks
You can download BlueStacks Emulator from their official website i.e BlueStacks.com. Click on the” Download BlueStacks ” button on the right side of the screen to start the downloading of the BlueStacks Emulator EXE file on your PC.
Installation of BlueStacks
Double Click on the downloaded EXE file of BlueStacks to start the installation process.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks.
- Add your Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
Now your BlueStacks Emulator is ready to download Warframe Manager For PC.
Installing Warframe Manager For PC Using BlueStacks
Follow these steps to download and install the Warframe Manager application.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator.
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open the PlayStore.
- Search for Prime Inventory Manager for Warframe.
- Open the application which is offered by Kodaslash.
- Click on the install button to start the downloading process.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Wait for about 3 minutes for the installation to take place.
- On the home screen of BlueStacks, you will see a new icon of Warframe Manager.
- Double click on the new icon to open the application and start using it.
This is how you can easily download and install Warframe Manager for PC using BlueStacks Emulator.