Get unlimited free VPN service from the WhatsVPN app. In this tutorial, we have provided two methods that will guide users to get WhatsVPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista and Mac Operating Systems.
If you want to download WhatsVPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS then stay with us. We provide the complete guide by which users can download this app on their PCs. Many websites and apps are blocked in countries because of some issues. The government of that country banned these websites and apps because of security or any other reason.
In that case, users use VPN apps because they want to get access to these websites and apps. VPN bypasses the restrictions and allows users to use that blocked apps and websites. WhatsVPN is one of those apps that has the ability to allow users to get access to all the restricted websites and apps in their country. WhatsVPN could be easily found on the Play Store for Android smartphones and tablets.
But the users who want to download this app on their desktop or laptop they need to follow our instructions. Because users will not find any PC version of the app from where they can directly download it on your PCs. So we told you the methods that will guide users to download and install WhatsVPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. But first, we will tell users more about the app.
WhatsVPN helps users to connect with the proxy servers from the best countries like Canada, Germany, the UK, and others. By connecting with the proxy server of the app users can open up all the restricted content without any problems. Simply click on the connect button and users automatically connect with the proxy servers. Also, users are allowed to select proxy servers from the list manually as well.
The best part of the app is that it provides the free VPN service and gives you unlimited bandwidth. Download any kind or size of files with the maximum speed form your internet connection. No registration needed to use WhatsVPN app on your devices or PC. Connect with the proxy servers for as long as you can.
Most of the users used VPN services to protect their internet traffic and device information. With the help of the WhatsVPN app, you can hide the IP address of your device so that nobody can hack your device. This app provides full security when browsing and downloading files from risky or dangerous websites. The user interface of the app is simple and easy to connect.
How To Download WhatsVPN For PC?
As we told you that there is no PC version of the app available for you to download directly. But there is a way that will help users to use this app on their PCs. Now its time to show you that way to download and install WhatsVPN For PC on Windows and Mac. To download this app on your desktop or laptop, users need to download an Android emulator on their PCs.
What Is Android Emulator?
Most of the users don’t know what is Android emulator and how it works? So we are going to tell you that as well. Android emulator is a third party program that allows users to download any Android app on their computers. You can emulate the Play Store interface on your PCs without any problems.
Many android emulators are available on the internet for users to download and use. Most of the works the same way but have their own features and interfaces for you to use. So after testing many of these, we suggest users to use BlueStacks and Nox App Player to download and install WhatsVPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Download WhatsVPN For PC On Windows 10-8-7-Vista
We are using the BlueStacks emulator on Windows PC because this is one of the best emulators for Windows. So below you will see the steps that will help users to download and install WhatsVPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- At first, download the BlueStacks emulator on Windows PC from this link. (Download Link).
- After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- When the installation is completed, open up the BlueStacks emulator and wait for some time to fully load up the main page of it.
- Then click on the Play Store icon from the homepage of the BlueStacks.
- After that, users will be asked to enter the existing or new Google account to get the Google Play Services on Windows PC. This is a one time process.
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the WhatsVPN app.
- Now click on the install button and wait to complete the installation of the WhatsVPN app.
- When the installation is finished, go back to the main page of the BlueStacks emulator and there you will see the icon of the app.
- Click on it and that’s it, you have downloaded the WhatsVPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Download WhatsVPN For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player because it performs well on Mac. Below we will show you the steps through which users can download and install WhatsVPN For PC on Mac OS.
- Download the Nox App Player to your Mac OS from this link. Bignox.com.
- After downloading, install the Nox App Player on your Mac. It takes some time to install the emulator on Mac OS.
- When the installation is completed, open the emulator and wait 2-3 minutes to fully load up the homepage of the Nox App Player.
- Then you will see the Google folder on the main page of the emulator. Click on it and then select the Play Store from there.
- Now enter the existing or new Google account to get the Google Play Services on Mac OS. It is a one time process
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Play Store. Now write the name of the app WhatsVPN on the search bar of Play Store.
- Then click on the install button wait to complete the installation process of the WhatsVPN app on your Mac.
- Now go back to the main page of the emulator and there you will see the app icon.
- Click on it and you have successfully downloaded WhatsVPN For PC on Mac OS.