Download and install WiFi Warden For PC with the help of our guide. Nowadays Wifi is the most required thing for every smartphone or PC user. Without internet connection, users can’t download and browse things on their devices. That’s why where ever you go, you will find Wifi networks over there. Almost at every home, workplaces, restaurants, public places, and others, you will find the internet connection.
Most of the users are searching for the app by which they can analyze their Wifi network. They want to see all the details and usage of their network connection. So now your search is over because today we will talk about the app by which you can see all the details of your Wifi connection. We are talking about the WiFi Warden app which is officially available on Play Store for Android smartphones or tablets users.
Many users like to use PC more than a smartphone and want to use the WiFi Warden app on their PCs. Sadly there is no PC version of available for you guys to download it from there. But there is a way by which you can download and install WiFi Warden For PC on Windows and Mac OS. So below we will show you the complete instructions to get this app on your laptop or desktop. Before we tell you the way, let talk more about the app.
What is WiFi Warden?
WiFi Warden allows users to see all the details about your Wifi router and connection. With the help of it, you can see all the users that are connected to your network. View the information of devices connected to your Wifi including Name, MAC address, Vendor, IP, and more. It allows users to delete all the devices that are unknown to you.
If you want to change your network password, then you can do that as well with the help of it. Also, users can see the details of other Wifi networks available near them. See the downloading and uploading speed of your networks. WiFi Warden helps you to view all the open network connections near you so that you can connect with these.
Find a less crowded channel to increase the signal quality of your wireless router. The user interface of the app is easy to use and operate. Scan Wifi networks to get information such as frequency, channel, equipment manufacturer, security level, etc. If you want to increase your router strength and security that you should use the WiFi Warden app on your devices or PC.
How To Get WiFi Warden For PC On Windows & Mac?
We have told you the features of the WiFi Warden app and now it’s time to show the downloading process of the app on PCs. To download WiFi Warden For PC on Windows and Mac, you need to use the Android Emulator. Because this is the only way by which users can use this app on their computers.
How Android Emulators Works?
As we mentioned above the Android emulator is the only way to download Android apps on your PCs. It allows you to get access to the Play Store on your computers. These are the third party programs and most of the emulators work the same way. When you search on the internet, you will see many Android emulators like KOPlayer, ePSXe, Dolphin and many more.
All of them are designed to download the Androids apps on your laptop or desktop but have their own features and interfaces. After using many of the emulators, we are using the Nox App Player for Mac OS and BlueStacks emulator for Windows PC. Below we will show the complete instruction to download and install WiFi Warden For PC.
Download WiFi Warden For PC on Mac OS
Nox App Player is recommended by many users to download Android apps on your Mac. That is why we are using this emulator to download and install WiFi Warden For PC on Mac OS.
- Download the Nox App Player on Mac from this link. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player on it.
- Now open the emulator and you will see the main page of the Nox App Player.
- From there, click on the Google Folder and then select Play Store from there.
- Now enter the Google account to activate Google Play Services on your Mac OS. This is a one time process and you do not have to enter the account every time when you open the Nox App Player.
- After entering the Google account, you will see the main interface of the Play Store on your Mac screen.
- Then write the name of the app WiFi Warden on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of WiFi Warden on Mac OS.
- When it is done, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the app over there.
- Open it up and now use the WiFi Warden For PC on Mac OS.
Download WiFi Warden For PC on Windows
BlueStacks is one of the best emulators for Windows PC and works pretty well on it. So below you will see the steps to download and install WiFi Warden For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator on Windows from this link. (Download Link)
- Then install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- After installation, open the BlueStacks emulator and wait for the home page of the emulator to fully load up.
- Then you will see the Google Play icon on the home page, open it up.
- Now add Google account to activate the Google Play Services on your Windows. This is a one time process and you do not have to enter the account every time when you open the BlueStacks.
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Now write the name of the app WiFi Warden on the search bar of the Play Store.
- After a search, you will see the app icon select it and then click on the install button to start the installation of the WiFi Warden app on your Windows.
- When the installation is completed, go to the home page of the BlueStacks emulator.
- Over there, you will see the WiFi Warden app icon, double click on that icon to open it.
- That’s it, now use the WiFi Warden For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.