Secure your WiFi connections through WiFiKill for PC and Laptop. This Netcut’s product has managed to win the hearts of millions of WiFi users. But it is yet only available for the mobile platforms, there is no straight forward method of getting it for Windows & Mac OS. So I’ll introduce a tip/trick to install WiFiKill for Windows & Mac OS.
As compared to smartphones, tons of users connect their PC devices with the WiFi network. So the PC users should want to keep an eye on their connected WiFi networks. Most of them even own the routers and want no intruders to invade their private space. There multiple reasons why a user wants no third-party users to connect with his Wifi.
I connect my Laptop with Wifi at home. So I would never want other personas to connect with my Wifi and make it a crowded place. Because once the more users are connected with the same WiFi, the bandwidth speed becomes slow and it annoys me. So whenever the connected internet starts to respond laggy, I use WiFiKill for PC to get rid of the privacy invaders.
Now that I told you that WiFiKill is not available for Windows & Mac computers. So I’ll show you a way to complete this task. But before leading you towards such a guide, I want you to get familiar with some of the basic facilities of the app. Because it’s always to know about an app, before installing it on your smartphone or PC.
What is WiFiKill?
WiFiKill is a productivity tool, that’s essential for every internet user. It helps users get full detail on their connected WiFi networks. The basic purpose of the app is to let you increase the security level and decrease the vulnerability level. For now, it’s services are free to use, but the only problem here is that it’s not an open-source app.
There are two basics, but online security features which you can get from this app. The first is of getting to know what amount of users are connected with your WiFi. You can see what the other users are doing, and then if you want to, disconnect them from your network with a single tap.
Getting to know about the number of connected users is an easy task, but what else you get to do is view the saved WiFi passwords. So if you have this app installed on your device, you don’t need a password manager app to help you remember old passwords. Because in case you forget a password, you can decrypt it, whenever you want to.
With WiFiKill, a user can get a bandwidth detail. It works best for users who own a coffee cuisine and want others to never miss use his WiFi. The owner of a WiFi router can see what websites others are browsing over the internet. See if they are using social accounts or downloading a huge amount of videos online.
How To Download WiFiKill for PC and Laptop?
In my opinion, the best way to download WiFiKill for PC and Laptop is through Android emulators. Because the app is only capable of running on an Android smartphone. So your only hope to get WiFiKill for PC Download is with the help of third-party software. Also, you don’t have to use the services of such programs.
What Android Emulators Do?
Truth be told, Android emulators allow users to emulate Android apps & games on PC. With their help, you can use and download any smartphone application you want to. But the ones we are going to talk about, they will only help you get such services on Windows & Mac operating systems.
Downloading WiFiKill for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Mac
- To start, download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC/Laptop. (Download Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, install it on your device. The installation of BlueStacks is similar to installing any other PC software. You need to keep following the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
- Now that the emulator is installed, launch it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your computer.
- It’s time you download the WiFiKill APK file from the above-provided button.
- After the app’s file is downloaded, upload it inside the emulator. Open it via BlueStacks, browser it with the help of the Install APK button or drag the APK file and drop it inside the emulator’s interface.
- The emulator will now start the app installation process.
- It will take 10 to 15 seconds to complete the installation.
- When done, the emulator will allow you to use WiFiKill for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Mac.