If you want to download WLANAudit for PC then you are in the right place. Most of you want to know all the details about their wifi routers and searching for any app that helps them to do the task. There are many apps available on Android and iOS platforms that allow users to see all the details about their wifi router.
WLANAudit is one of those apps that helps you to know everything about your network. This app is officially launched on Android and users can download it from Play Store. But we know most of the users want to use this app on their laptop or desktop. They couldn’t find any PC version of it from where they can download it directly.
However, there is a way that allows users to download and use this app with its complete features. We know the way and today we will tell you the procedures to download and install WLANAudit For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Before we tell you that way, we would like to tell you more about the WLANAudit application.
WLANAudit is an app that helps you to see all the information about your Wifi router. Check the downloading and uploading speed of your network connection. Sometimes your network is getting slow and you want to know the reason then this app can help you on that matter. It is an app that helps users to scan for WLAN Access points and to audit their security.
Also, see the devices that are connected with your network connection. Delete the unknown users that are using your network connection without your permission. Save your internet data by removing the unwanted users that using too much of your internet data. No registrations and login password are required to use this app on your devices or PC.
See all the free public networks around you so that you can connect to them anytime. Users can change the password and username of their wifi router as well. So if you want to see all the details about your connection then we suggest using WLANAudit For PC. The main features of the app are free but some of the features are paid and users need a subscription to use them.
How To Download WLANAudit For PC & Laptop?
As we mentioned above that users can’t get any PC version of the WLANAudit app to download directly on your computers. But by using Android emulators, users can download and use this app on your laptop or desktop without any issues. So below we will tell you the downloading process of WLANAudit For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Also, if you want to know about Android emulators, then we will tell you that as well.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is the only way that allows users to get Android apps on their PCs. It helps you to emulate the Play Store interface on your desktop or laptop. This is a third party software but safe to use on your computers. Many emulators are available on the internet that allows users to run Android apps on their PCs. After using many of them, we recommend using Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator. Now ist time to tell you the downloading process of WLANAudit For PC on Windows and Mac OS using these emulators.
Method To Download WLANAudit For PC On Windows
BlueStacks is one of the most famous emulators available for Windows Operating Systems. So we are using this emulator to download and install WLANAudit For PC on Windows 10-8-7.
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator on Windows PC from this link. (Download Link)
- After that, install the emulator on it.
- When it’s finished, open the BlueStacks emulator. It takes 2-3 minutes to load up the home page.
- On the home page, you will see the icon of the Google Play Store. Click on it.
- Now enter Google Account to get the Google Play Services on Windows. Entering your Google account is only the one time process.
- After you entered the Google account, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Now go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the app WLANAudit.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the WLANAudit app.
- Then go to the home page of the BlueStacks, you will see the app icon there.
- Double click on it and that’s it, you have successfully downloaded the WLANAudit For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Method To Download WLANAudit For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player to download and install the WLANAudit For PC on Mac OS. Follow the instructions that are given below:
- Download the Nox App Player from this website. Bignox.com
- After downloading, install the emulator on Mac PC.
- After installation of the emulator, open it and click on the start button to launch the Nox emulator.
- Then you will be asked to enter the Google Account to activate Google Play Services on your Mac PC. Entering your Google account is a one time process.
- When you enter the correct Google account, the Nox main page appears on your Mac screen.
- Click on the Google search bar from the top and write Play Store over there.
- Then click on the Play Store link and the interface of it appears on your Mac Screen.
- Go to the search bar and write the name of the app WLANAudit on it.
- Select the app and then click on the install button. Now, wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once completed, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the app icon over there.
- Open up the app and that’s it enjoy the WLANAudit For PC on Mac OS.