Download the XCIPTV Player app on your PC. XCIPTV Player comes with two built-in Media Players with Adaptive HLS Streaming. No 3rd party apps or players are required. Simple UI design for easy navigation.
What is the XCIPTV Player PC app?
When we talk about online streaming, there are many terms we come across, IPTV being one of them. We are experiencing a paradigm shift from traditional modes of broadcasting like cable or satellite TV towards internet based streaming and, IPTV as a system has a major role to play in this transitional phase.
XCIPTV Player for PC is a video player application that provides support for the playback of IPTV playlists (m3u, m3u8). The application allows importing playlists by using remote URLs or per file upload from the file system. Additionally, there is a support of EPG information XMLTV-based which can be provided by URL.
If you happen to know a lot of media sources aside from your saved files on your local and remote storage, then XCIPTV Player for Windows will be a great addition to your Firestick. It is a multimedia player app where you can play a wide range of media formats. You can also use URL and media codes to complete your streaming experience. No matter where your media is located, streaming is best to run without any buffering issues.
What does it Offer?
VLC Player. These XCIPTV Player for PC have Adaptive HLS Streaming. You can catch up on missed programs with EPG, and watch different types of series. The app also allows for backup and restoration of lost data.
Built-in ExoPlayer and Adaptive HLS Streaming are those qualitative features. You can easily download it without any charges. Just click the download and get the app on your device. It becomes very easy to navigate by using Exoplayer. Exoplayer also offers you to use a friendly UI design. The navigation function is performed by the available UI design which is very simple to use.
the new update in the XCIPTV Player adds a new intro video, a category for continue watching under VODs and services, and a Series Episode’s description to it. Also, there is a new media control with program info and a new setting option under other settings – number of days EPG to load. And a special category name is added for streams count.
When you use the app’s free version, you enjoy its EPG supports for LIVE TV, catch up with EPG, series with Episodes and watched indicator, Multi-DNS, multi-screen up to 4 screens, add TV, VOD and series to favorite and also search for the same.
Also When connecting to free public WiFi, the risk of your personal information being leaked is high. Using IPVanish’s advanced encryption system will prevent any middleman from hacking your information.
- VOD with IMDb’s Info
- Series with season and episodes
- Add TV, VODs, and Series to Favorites
- Built-in VPN Support
- Schedule Recording to internal or external storage (DVR)
- Backup and Restore – Sync settings with multiple devices
- Fully customizable for OTT service providers
- Two in-built players namely ExoPlayer and VLC player
- Comes with Adaptive HLS streaming
- Intuitive UI for easy navigation
- Xtream codes compatible API EPG support
- Self-Management Portal for Maintenance, Notification, and Messages.
- Watch the episodes of multiple series programs and the resume button is also available.
- Send Account Expiration or another message to a specific user.
How to Install the XCIPTV Player app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, install the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Now you will be asked to log in using your Google ID, which will give you access to the PlayStore app features
- Search for the XCIPTV Player and click on the install button.
You can also use the app on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.