Here in this tutorial, I will tell you how to download Yoga VPN for PC. It is an Android VPN app which let users access their favorite websites on the internet without any restriction. No official version has been released for Computer and Laptop. But still, you can install Yoga VPN on Windows and Mac devices. Are you wondering how you can run an Android App on PC? If Yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will tell you how to download the Android App Yoga VPN on PC. Basically it runs on PC with the help of Android Emulator.
What is Android Emulator?
Android Emulator is a third-party software designed for PC (Computer and Laptop) devices. Using this software you are able to install all Android Apps and Games on your PC. The emulator works on Android services and includes Google PlayStore in it. Thus, you can easily download Yoga VPN for PC Windows and Mac. Before we move towards its downloading guide lets have an overview of the app.
Yoga VPN Overview
It is a permanent free VPN app for Android Smartphones and Tablets. Yoga VPN requires no fee or hidden charges. This VPN app is ranked first in the world because of its numbers of high-speed proxy servers. Basically, Yoga VPN hides the real IP and replace it with Local Proxy IP. In results, you can access restricted websites and apps in your country.
Furthermore, Yoga VPN secures your device from every network connection. There is a higher risk of hacking when your device is connected to free Public WiFi Hotspot. But with Yoga VPN, all risks are eliminated. It secures your device from hackers, snoopers, and trackers. Moreover, it provides Private web browsing with incognito mode. So internet service providers and government cannot trace your online activities. No one knows who you are and what you are doing on the internet.
Similar App: Snap VPN for PC – Free Download Windows 10/8/7/Mac
Ready to Download Yoga VPN for PC and Laptop
Now we are moving towards the guide on how to download Yoga VPN for PC and Laptop devices. As I have told you before. The first thing you need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator. There are many emulators which are available on Windows as well as Mac OS. But for good results, we suggest Nox App Player for Windows PC and BlueStacks for Mac Laptop. Follow the instructions below to install Yoga VPN for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac Operating System.
Install Yoga VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and Install Nox Emulator on Windows PC. (Link)
- The procedure for installing Nox is very simple. All you have to do is to follow onscreen instructions.
- After complete installation of the emulator, open it.
- Now you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on the Folder with name Google and then click on the PlayStore icon.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore Services.
Doing this you will see the main page or interface of PlayStore just like your Android device. Now you just need to search for the Yoga VPN in PlayStore and Install it on PC. After installation, you can use Yoga VPN for Windows PC just like a Smartphone.
Install Yoga VPN for Mac and Mac OS X
- First, Download BlueStacks on your Mac device.
- Install BlueStacks Emulator just like other Mac software.
- Once installed, run the emulator by clicking on the BlueStacks icon.
- It will ask details such as Language, Date/Time, WiFi and Google Account.
- After entering the details you will see the main screen of BlueStacks.
- Click on My Apps Tab from the main screen.
- Select System Apps and click on the Google PlayStore icon.
Now just like Android device, search Yoga VPN in PlayStore and install it. After installation, you can use Yoga VPN for Mac for free. Access all blocked websites and apps on your Mac Laptop without any issue.