Searching to download ZArchiver for PC? Then you need to read this article. Many of you want to manage the files and apps backups in the correct order of their devices. If yes, then download the ZArchiver app on your devices. It helps you to move files from one device to another fastly. You can arrange your folders, copy and move the files between them.
Most of you use different file managers but never satisfied with the performance of it. Some of them are slow and others cannot support all types of format files to compress. But with this app, you can open up all the formats of files and compress them easily. It works very fast and transfers the files of GBs in seconds from one folder to another.
On smartphones, this app is officially launched and used by many people. But if you want to use ZArchiver app on your computers then you could not find the official version of it. So, we are here to tell you that how you can download the ZArchiver for PC, Windows, and Mac OS. Before going to the procedure to download it on your Windows, let us tell you the features of the ZArchiver application.
ZArchiver is an app that allows you to manage the compressed files of your devices. You can compress the different formats files like 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), and many more. The interface of the app is very simple and easy to use. You can select the file and copy or move between folders fastly. No registration and login password is required to use this app on your devices.
With this app, you can delete or rename the folders and files. This app gives you a lock protection feature. Set a password and lock on the folders so that nobody can see your privacy. There are many new features like Partial archive decompression, Multithreading support, Extract split archives, and more available in the app.
Move your videos songs, apps backup, documents, and others on the correct folders. If you do not find any folder or file, then write the name of it on the search bar of the ZArchiver app. As we tell at the start, that this app is not officially launched for Windows, but you can install this app on your computers. You need an Android emulator to use this app on your computer. Now we will tell you the method by which you can download the ZArchiver for PC, Windows, and Mac.
What is Android Emulator?
This is third-party software that gives access to Windows to use all the Android apps on it. There are many Android emulators given on the internet like KOPlayer, Nox App Player, BlueStacks, and others. All of these emulators work the same, but they have their own interfaces and features. We recommend you to use the BlueStacks or Nox App Player to use the ZArchiver app on your Windows and MacBook.
Method To Download ZArchiver For PC & Windows
We will tell you how you can install the ZArchiver app on your Windows PC by using the BlueStacks emulator. Follow these instructions and you guys can download ZArchiver for PC & Windows.
- First, download BlueStacks to your PC. (Download Link)
- Then install the emulator on your computer.
- It takes some minutes to complete the installation process.
- When the installation is completed, launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- On the main page of the emulator, you will see the Google Play Store icon click on it.
- After that, you need to enter the Google account to use the services of the Google Play Store.
- After that, you will see the interface of the Play Store. Write the app name ZArchiver on the serach bar.
- Now install the app and wait for 3-4 minutes to complete the installation.
- Then go to the homepage of the BlueStacks emulator and you will see the ZArchiver icon.
- Double click on the icon and enjoy the ZArchiver app for PC & Windows.
Method To Install ZArchiver For Mac
We are using the Nox App Player to download the ZArchiver app on the MacBook. Follow the steps carefully to install the app ZArchiver for Mac.
- First, you need to download the Nox App Player. Bignox.com
- Then install the emulator on your Mac Book.
- After installation, open up the emulator.
- Now you have open the homepage of the Nox App Player. From there, click on the Google Folder and Select the Play Store App.
- Then you need to enter the Google Account to activate Google Services.
- After adding a Google account, you will see the main page of the Play Store.
- Then go to the search bar and write the ZArchiver app name on it.
- Install the app from there and go back to the main page of the Nox App Player emulator.
- You will see the app icon on the home page of the emulator. Double click on that icon and enjoy the ZArchiver for Mac.